Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tuesday nightshift...yuk



Morning all,
Just added a little to the Joseph Simpson link. It's amazing how time flies when your blogging.
Looks a dull day outside, not that I've ventured out yet. The swift departure of the cat out the back door is the only sniff of fresh air so far today.

Well last night was a shift off for me and what a nice change, not having to go in at 10 pm on a Monday night. Having said that it's going to feel like a Monday tonight, but only 4 nights this week. Next week it's 2 till 10 Monday and Tuesday then only 2 till 5 on Wednesday, so that;s it till the new year, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Been thinking things don't seem too bad so far, seems Christmas and my stress levels don't usually get along. I think last year was the worst, but don't ask me why.

I wonder if the fires still burning down south, well it'll be burning but not as bad I suppose. No ones actually mentioned what the cause was. I'll have to click the old goggle box button and see what this bright new day has to offer on the news front. More murder and mayhem no doubt

DON'T FORGET THE 'JOSEPH SIMPSON' LINK...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home