Monday, January 09, 2006

Links update



Well, I've just spent what seems like an eternity creating a blog for 'Little Monster'. She can add her pictures as and when she has a creative moment, and at 6 year old her creative moments pop up in between tantrums and twists.

Also created a blog for my own pictures, rather than put them on here and have them lost amongst the rantings and rubbish I post, I thought it better to give them a home. Must admit the picture blog is empty at the moment, but it's nightshift tonight, so no time to post. Well, that might be a little lie, I might just get a couple on before I leave.

Pleased 'K' has her blog up and running, I'm sure with all her spare time it'll look like 'War & Peace' before to long. One thing that bugs me is that you can put money on that when I feel in the mood to mess with the computer..... WORK CALLS....

1 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, January 10, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

Yeah..me and spare time can be dangerous together..lol..

out of curiosity !! when you hear your work calling..what does it call ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home