Saturday, January 07, 2006

Well monster called but alas she had to go shopping with mam. So a quiet day was had by all.

Nikki has asked me to give her away at her wedding this September, so today she's been wedding dress hunting around Darlington. She called around tonight to show us the dress she picked. She said Toni and Joanne cried in the shop when she tried it on, I feel Bren will cry tonight when she tells him the price. It's a Phill Collins dress, and not the Phill your thinking. Seems he's a designer based in Cornwall and I must say he's done a canny job on this one.

The dress Nikki picked.

The thought of giving someone away isn't exactly comforting for me, but I can't deny I feel privileged....It's just I know what a state i'll be in on the day. Might help the diet though, one must look ones best.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, January 07, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

The dress is beautiful..i'm sure she'll be a Beautiful Bride.
Knowing what state your going to be in is half the battle Chee, but i'm sure you'll be just fine..If bad comes to worst i'm sure Nikki will carry you down the aisle..lol
i think Avon carries CoverUp for those scares on your forhead..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home