Saturday, December 24, 2005

He's nearly here...

Well it's Christmas eve, I've been to see Eve my God daughter, and yes she was born on Christmas eve and she's 6 today.

Merry Christmas, Eve...
Spent a couple of hours playing and fighting off the little terror Sam, Eves brother. Sams 2 going on 22.
Well not long now and Santa will have been, If i've been good that is. Hope I get that new Audi
I want, but I very much doubt it.
Merry Xmas then to all who deserve a merry one, and My Love and greetings to the Canadian crazy lady, if she's reading this tonight.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, December 26, 2005, Blogger Freddie said...

Merry Christmas to you too my Cheeky friend..One of my best gifts this year was the gift of your Friendship..Thank You...

btw...what color is your new Audi ???...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home