Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Evening all...

Well I'm quite getting into this blogging lark, what with trying to change the Html code, and creating two more blogs, I feel im sort of finding my feet...slowly.
Spent time last night with Freddie trying to solve a few issues with how I add and alter pictures, but I'm still at a loss as to why I cant drag an uploaded photo to a different position on the main computer, and I can on the laptop. Still that's life....but not as we know it.


Freddie says that between us we have a whole brain, well I beg to differ...a whole brain between us seems a little ambitious.







Nightshift week nearly half way through, and not going too bad actually. I requested a change of jobs in the department a while back, and what with the temps' being kept on for now, I've finally had the go ahead to have a break from the machine. Seems too much boredom can send a man loopy. I'm sure Freddie will have a bloody answer for that remark.

The New Year diet has gone ok, the chocolate hasn't been finished from xmas yet, but seems to shout out at me whenever I pass by. The gym is going well, easing off the 'chucking of weights' around and doing more rowing and cardio thingies. But we'll see, I could say a new year a new Cheeky, but we've been here before so I can't promise anything.
I'll have to load a few more photos on the cheeky pictures blog, seeing as though Lupin has kindly linked it on her site.

Actually I've just noticed I can now drop one line at a time, instead of the two that's been happening lately. Now how the hell's that happened. Oh well, maybe the Freddie fairy has cast her spell.
I'll have to go sort some pictures out now, it seems all I do is blabble about non interesting things, but it's my blog so blog off.

You can always check out the Joseph blog or monsters blog or Cheeky pictures blog or Freddies blog and there's Lupins blog.....so really there's lots to see, so shut the fook up winging.

Can you tell I've just cottoned on as to how to hyperlink words....Hahahaha



3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, January 11, 2006, Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) & Happy New Year from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. Most people only have half a brain to begin with, so 2 halves still might not make a "hole". One of your "word links" doesn't work either - which one? I can't remember now. Take care & all the best for 2006.Great blog.

 
At 10:00 PM, January 11, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

Evening my Friend..your request for a change in departments,that didn't happen to be.."i can text anywhere job department was it ?" heehee..
You do know you have to show me how to hyperlink now if i haven't figured it out by tonight..
Maybe your right about the Brain matter,but i still claim to hold 3/4..
Your Blog is looking good Chee..and a pleasure to read..keep up the good work....x

 
At 4:18 AM, January 12, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

Just a little note to let you know i figured it out..Yipeeeeee..to Hyperlink that is...i might not know much but i know how to Hyperlink now..LoL..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home