Friday, January 06, 2006

Bloody hell, I stink

Just arrived back from a night with a mate having a few pints. Why is it that I always stink of bloody cigarettes. Everyone always goes on about the health issues of passive smoking, well I want to mention the personal hygiene issue of stinking like a chimney. Personally I think all smoking should be banned in every public place. My non smoking doesn't bother a smoker at all, but a smoker is damaging my health, and definitely polluting my clothes and body with the stinking aroma of their filthy habit.

Well that's my post drink moan out of the way, so good night all.

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, January 07, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

We're luck over here,Smoking is banned unless..like some coffee shop who pay through their teeth to have these stupid glass patitions erected in there store, just so the smokers can have that ever needed cigie..i think it's the goverments way of shaming people into thinking twice before they light up..kinda like a store window..we the non-smokers are on the clean air side looking in at the smokers sitting under a cloud of grey/green haze..yuck..
I am an ex-smoker..but even when i did smoke i never liked the smell,especially that stale smell the morning after a night out.Oo made me up chuck every time..haha..
back in '98 i woke up one morning and decided..that's it i'm going to stop,and i did,haven't had one snce..Hmmm..don't have a clue why, but glad i did..okay i'll shut up now..
i'm sure you smell lovely now Chee after splashing your Old Spice all over..lol

 
At 8:58 PM, January 11, 2006, Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand.
An easy solution -
1. Get a haircut.
2. Wear your birtday suit (i.e - naked)
There would be no one around you that was "smoking" !!! In fact there would be no one around you - all you would see would be their "smoking tyres" as they all roared away !!! (hehe)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home