Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Going mad ???

Had another of those weird sort of nights at work, the kind that seem to be getting more regular lately. I can work away and everything seems normal, then now and then something catches my attention out the corner of my eye. A swift turn of the head reveals nothing out of the ordinary, but shortly after it happens again. Whenever I get a sudden flicker to one side and turn, nothing. However, if I keep looking in the direction I was before the distraction, I seem to think I can see figures walking around. Not slow movements, but as if people are going about their business in a normal manner. I look, and nothing. Weird eh, must be easily explained.
You know those floating bits in your eye when you look at the back of your eye lid, well maybe it's that or something like that......Or maybe not.

Apart from that, had quite a normal day. Gym this morning for a couple of hours, a quick trip over town and a quicker look around the blog world before work.
Had an email from Rosa of the Yummy yums site, why not go and check it out, some great ideas for grub. And let's be honest, any grub idea is a good idea..... if you ask me.
Looks like Saturday might be another walking day, so I'll have a think of a route. Maybe not over the Lakes this week. The drive over and back seems to getting more of a pain in the buttocks the more I do it. When the better weather arrives, an overnight stay in the Lakes brings a welcome break, but Winter months we tend to come back the same day.
Might have a look over Osmotherley, but then again we might not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home