Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Please God.......No


What the hell's going on ?. Not only has a Cheeky blogger been created, but now there's a rumble in the blog jungle of people moving into 'Spaces', 'My Spaces' to be more precise. Now let's get one thing straight, I aint any 'puter programmer', in fact some question I'm alive (yes you Ally ), but this bloggin lark is quite enough for a poor wee Chee'. I start to get the hang of one thing, and then it looks like me mates are abandoning the undead for the land of 'Spaces'

Calm down Cheeky, calm down....deeeeeeep breaths. innnnnnnn......oooooooout, innnnnnnnn......oooooooout. Repeat after me, "I am a blogger only....I will not space. I am a blogger only....I will not space"

Lupin, you have a lot to answer for.

Well back down to the level of the undead, I slept in a little today, up at 1.30 and off to the gym. Had me bag packed ready in the car from last night. See, ladies...we gentlemen can be organised. Oh. er, forgot me mp3 player though. Yes ladies, maybe your right.
Seems our new gym manager or manageress (I haven't worked out who's going to be the permanent one) have been busy overnight replacing all the locks on the lockers with new gadgets. Gadgets that need a padlock to be inserted for locking of said door......And padlocks that we have to bloody buy. Mines going to work tonight, because someone, who shall remain nameless (no I won't admit it's me) keeps forgetting his keys. The fact that the padlock has a combination number to remember, might just create another problem though.
Yes ladies, again your right. We bloke bloggers couldn't organise a pee in a pisspot.

I see Ally has left a comment in the last post, nice to hear from me buddy from 'up yonder'. Might have to make that trip up I promised, eh Ally. (is that the Orkney breeze blowing the bedroom curtains Ally ?. I wonder....

Well again one must dash, the call of the night is upon us. The undead must make his move towards the darkness....with his bottle of milk for his 'cocoa pops' at break time.

Catch ya later folks...X

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

"Aw Chee.. me darling..i would never abandon thee"... you wouldn't be that lucky for starters...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home