Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yawn...



Just another of those quick 'I don't know what to write' posts. Seems the only time inspiration surfaces, is when the weekend is upon us. Mick's off work for a further two weeks, so muggins here has to run the machine. Harry's knees are up like balloons, so he's got a further month off, Bob says it's getting harder day by day to find the energy to go to work....what's going on ? Seems it might be the post Christmas blues kicking in.
Having put the FlickR thingy on the blog, I still feel the Cheeky Pictures blog might stay, doing no harm I suppose. Speaking of Cheeky pictures, I put some of Saturdays pictures on, just so that anyone who hasn't seen Eggs is Eggs, might still pop by.
Other blogs seem quiet too, maybe this daily posting isn't as easy as I thought.
Making plans to walk again this weekend coming, so if all's well I should have more photos and tales to tell. Monsters blog has been updated. She does like to show it off to friends, but at the moment she hasn't access to post herself. At 6 years old I think a little more time and she'll be on her own, blogging.......and when she is, may the Lord help us.

Better get off now and make dinner before work, only jacket potato and tuna, so no problems there.

Catch ya all later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home