Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A blog before bed

Just arrived home from nightshift, and to be honest I don't feel too bad. Seems last nights blog didn't work correctly, and for me that's normal. There's many a bloke who can't blog correctly, like there's many a blog that can't correct a bloke.
To recap on what I blogged. Like most kids I loved the thought of ghosts floating around old buildings, visitations from the other side. The fact that some say they can contact the dead has a fascinating attraction for me, like a lot of others. But sadly no one has proved to me either way. Not that it's fact, and not that it's fiction.
But last night I read an article in 'The Onion' that might just have given me the answer I need.
Seemingly, that light breeze wafting past my Dracula slippers in the evening, might not be the cats flatulence. The faint childlike whispers I hear of a night, might not be that bloody ill fitting UPVC door. And that haunting fear as I leave for nightshift, might not be the fact I detest the place.

The gentleman in the article says that the ghost of Marlon Brando urged him to finish a whole cheesecake, and to me that explains everything. The times I've opened a carton of pringles, and swear I won't eat them all. The bar of Cadbury's chocolate, that I swear I'll only have three chunks.
The box of Maltesers, that ends up with that single ball rolling round the corners, only to be devoured like all the rest. This has to be proof that someone or something must be visiting from the other side....... And further more, this post has to be proof that this bloody diet is turning me mad.

On a more 'of this world' subject, It's lovely to see Black Widow has visited the blog and made an entry in the little black book. Contact with another fellow sausagenetter makes me feel like maybe going back on the forum, and stirring things up again. Hahaha. I can see a few turning in their grave at the thought.
I wonder how Widows cookbook is coming along. Now that's a marriage made in heaven, a Black Widow with a cookbook. Oh we're on about bloody food again.
Spoke to Freddie at work and it seems her shift might have taken a lot out of her. Couldn't have taken any intelligence mind you......that went on the ark with Noah.
Going to call it a day, or morning. The time has come for bobo land. So it's on with the jimjams and it's off to noddyland. X

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

i do believe my words were.."i'm *#*$7@* ^*$%@ &#(!&$".. something like that...hahahaha
You mean to tell me you eat a whole Box of Maltesers and don't even send me ONE !!!! Sacre Bleu...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home