Thursday, February 09, 2006

Touring the Angel


Looks like the Touring Angel is well on her way. The tour schedule seems to be growing continuously. How bands keep up the nightly performances week after week beats me.
I need a weeks rest after a two week vacation. Suppose they don't have to cart all the gear with them, but still, must be draining.

Lovely day here, sun's out and wind's died down. Last night coming home after work was flippin' freezing. Lovely clear night sky, just brass monkey weather.
No gym today, just work. Thursday, and what a nice feeling to think there's only Friday left before the weekend. In fact thinking of the weekend I think me boots still need cleaning. Put them away to dry and forgot to clean them. Ahhhh stuff it, a quick brush down and i'll clean them after Saturday's walk.

Don't you find morning TV bloody agonizing. There's someone on now wanting to find a house in the region of £450,000, and when they complain about the decor...Pah, makes you wanna shout at the TV "Try decorating Luv, after you've spent your £450,000. Wait till I get me million, you might even see a Cheeky on one of thosprogramses. Complaining about the height of the pile on the living room carpet. Oh, and don't they always say "The houses are very nice, but we don't feel the area is us"........Why bloody go on the program then, try an estate agent next time.

Well that's the morning rant out of the way. Better get off and get sorted.

Before I go..........


Mighty Mouse

Three mice are sitting at a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are. The first mouse orders a scotch, gulps it down and slams the glass on the bar. He turns to the second mouse and says, "When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it 20 times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese."
The second mouse orders two shots of bourbon, slams them down and nearly breaks the glasses on the bar. He turns to the first mouse and replies, "Yeah, well, when I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it into a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."
The first mouse and the second mouse then turn to the third mouse. The third mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, "I don't have time for this bullshit. I gotta go home and screw the cat."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home