Friday, July 07, 2006

Sorry


Firstly, to anyone who still reads my blog, sorry for not posting regularly. All in one week Mam had her stroke, and Carol had her bad news from the hospital. Together they sort of drained my interest in blogging. Carol has shown the greatest courage in carrying on as normal, so what else can I do but match her feelings.

Monday is the day she goes into hospital for her pre operation tests, and first thing Tuesday she has her operation. Believe me, all fingers and toes are crossed. I pray for a better outcome than
the last visit for results.

My thanks to Freddie for the kind words sent for Carol, and my apologies to Ally for not being in touch the past couple of weeks. Myself and Carol have promised each other that we'll get through this.......and I always keep promises.

So on that note, Ally, you better get that money ready for an airing. You owe me a round of lager remember.

The latest news of old Durham town will hopefully be posted tomorrow.........again I apologise for the delay in posting. XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home