Friday, June 16, 2006

Just blame Ally...



Well me darlings, I'm here. For how long, who knows...
If any of you are thinking "Oh God he's back", well just look North and blame Ally. And anyone who's thinking "Thank you Lord for bringing Cheeky back into my life", just look North and thank Ally .....and after reading a few of my posts and thinking "this bloke's mental, look West and blame Freddie. Believe me, I was quite normal until receiving a thump in Toronto airport arrivals lounge, from a certain person who goes by the name of Freddie....That's all I wish to say on the matter.

Now then let's see, the last month. Well it's been a strange month, a one of smiles, laughter, sadness, fears and tears. A rather mixed bag to be honest.

Contact has been kept with Freddie, she's as crazy as me, so keeps me walking through life on a sort of straight and narrow path. Thankfully Ally kept in touch, a person who can send a few words this way, and those few words just emphasize why I've always tried to keep in touch with the world 'up North'. Maybe sometime in the near future she can buy me that 'gallon' she promised.

Well 'Monster's' been round here a lot lately, seems we do too good a job at keeping her amused, maybe if it's a little more boring she might stay away....still, I wouldn't like that either.
Getting back to Durham life, last weekend we took 'Monster' to Durham City regatta. We had the camera with us but 'Monster tested its ability to bounce off the beer garden table early on in the day, so no pictures were taken after the pub.
The fact that England had their match the same day, meant one had to be on ones toes to keep her from the drunken foul mouthed sods who seemed to take pride in forcing families to listen to their 'F's and 'B's on a warm sunny Saturday afternoon.
We all had a good day, and me more so when we dumped 'Monster' home, and I could open a cold can in peace.

Well can I just say "bollocks", I can't upload photos at the moment, to me a post aint a post without photos. So I'm gonna call it a day till the photos are uploading.

I'll re-edit this post with pictures as soon as I can.....bloody blogger.

So till blogger gets its finger out, bye.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, June 17, 2006, Blogger AllyBally said...

Yay!

The blogging world welcomes the return of the Cheeky one!

xx

 
At 8:45 PM, June 17, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

Aww..is that you calling Ally and I "darlings" ?.. well that's what we are..aren't we Ally..

*cough cough* who on earth told you you were ever normal ?

So Fool..will we have to wait nearly another month for you to post again ? mwhaaa

it's great to see you posting again Chee..xoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home