Thursday, January 19, 2006

'Monster phone' down



received a call Tuesday from a rather sorry 'little monster'. She was wanting to have a chat but explained I had to phone her on the home phone. Bless, I thought she's trying to save me some money.....but oh no, the flippin 'monster phone' only had 8 pence left on it. So what else could I do but promise to get her a top up. The words soft, is, a, touch and Cheeky come to mind, but not in that order.
Anyhow, I called into Tesco after work and purchased a top up card for me little monster, and last night received a short text at work, reading


'To grandar thanq for the muny wot you put on'...

I had to smile.....

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

so is the order of the words.....Cheeky is a soft touch and.....incredibly foolish..lol.lol.lol.
Tell Monster ..Fred says Hiya...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home