Saturday, March 11, 2006

Lazy day


Well, last night on the town went well. So well that this morning seemed to sort of blend into this afternoon. Ones heed was a little sore and ones belly felt rather, shall we say "sorry for itself".

Not done anything today, apart from the Tesco run earlier. 'Little Monster' has threatened to visit any time now, so let battle commence. Had a little drink this afternoon, maybe too early this afternoon, but who cares, let's throw caution to the wind. I'll tell you how bored I got, I took a couple of pictures of the glass of wine, hahahaha. Yep, and here they are.



An aerial shot of Isla Negra Merlot Rose

And for a final one, not the 'Pure liquid flowing over the morning rays' .....but 'My glass of Merlot sat on top of my Petzl headtorch'...now that's just ruined the romance of a picture, hasn't it.





Oh, and Ally. The grubby fingerprints on the glass, don't match the ones on your windowsill..........yet.

I see Freddies off out tonight, seems she's getting a right 'stopout' lately. Look Out Hamilton, lock up yer men....

Talking of Hamilton, I noticed the shot glass today in the cabinet, the one Freddies neighbours gave as a gift.....A more crazy, friendly and down right loopy pair of neighbours you couldn't wish for.......The next time you invite me into the hot tub lads.....I want airbags around the perimeter, just for the occasional fall.....I may have....again !!!




I know we're hard, handsome and irresistable. But we still need our bonding sessions.



Any more bother from you sonny, and I'll send the boys round

...and you wouldn't want that.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

Now now Chee..where's the other one ? picture i mean.."Girls Night Out".Looks like i'll have to post it myself..Hahaha

 
At 10:06 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger MONKEYfightingSTYLE said...

cheers! to lazy days...wine looks yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home