Thursday, March 02, 2006

Poor Lonely Blog...


Seems ages since the last post, must be the life threatening condition I've just fought off, to bring myself through in one piece.
I know I've only had cold, but you know us blokes...I do have a wee cold sore on me top lip, starting to go now but it can't go soon enough. I have enough trouble keeping the bottom lip from dragging across the floor, without the top one blowing up like a baboons backside.

Had to get up early today, off to a mates daughters Christening on Sunday and haven't really had time to purchase one pressie. Well I have had time, I've just got into the habit of putting things off.
Caitlin will be three months now, seems like yesterday we popped round with a cuddly vampire....er Teddy when she was born. Can't wait to see Darren and Tracy, I used to work with Darren, and pleased to say we keep in touch. What a character, loud, funny, works as a doorman on weekends so puts on that hard man image now and then, but really a soft touch...wouldn't fancy a bat off him mind you.
Tracy's just a lovely girl, has her work cut out with hubby I bet.
Anyway I've been to Darlington this morning, and got Caitlin a nice pressie, so roll on Sunday.

Works been hell this week, problems, problems and more problems. Had to work yesterday with our quality guy, seems he has less interest in the work than I have. Spent most of the time chatting about Harrys knees and Micks blood pressure. Harry if you remember is off work with bad knees, they were like balloons but now the 'Hindenburg' has nothing on them...
Mick however has high blood pressure, seems he's had quite a shock at just how bad he was.

Freddie, Lupin and the Orkney 'antichrist' Ally
















seem to be able to find something to post every day....having said that, they are women, and we all know you girls can chatter....(he says waiting for the backlash)

I'll have to try and click that little grey button on the puter more often.

Well I'm off for now, hope to see you soon......



JOKE LADIES.......He says sheepishly.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, March 02, 2006, Blogger AllyBally said...

I have just one word for you, mush...

GARLIC !!!!!

(For your cold... have you tried it? It's meant to be really good...)

 
At 11:54 PM, March 02, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

Oy Bog Heed..you've got a cheek..we might be able to chatter but man 'o' man you can complain..moan moan moan..i have the text to prove it...hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home