Saturday, May 06, 2006

Backseat drivers...

Came home last night to a right old hullabaloo of kids outside the house, well to be honest there was three. All waving and screaming as I pulled up in the car. Now don't call me suspicious, but I did wonder if there was flames coming from the exhaust to make them all wave, I even checked me flies.
The first photo just shows how some lady backseat drivers can try to influence us careful blokes. A bloody danger to society some of you. Fr... & All... Oh dear, I don't think I'll even go there.



Shaun, the ever so careful driver of the vehicle, seemed to control the swerve with such skill and patience, can't you tell he's a bloke. Whilst 'Little Monster' at the rear just gave him one big earache, as per usual....


Well we're off up North in a min. Not so much walking today, more of a drive out. Fancy going up to Northumberland and just see where we end up. It's a bit late but we've all day. Anyway, if the worst comes to the worst, we can keep going North, and i'm sure Ally would boot the goat out to make room for a grumpy vampire



NEWS FLASH....monster has just phoned, seems there's one more for a day out. Balls to the Northumberland trip, looks like we'll be off to somewhere a little more 'monster' like. God that child can change your days direction in a split second. Yes Freddie, she can wrap me around her little finger, before you say so.
Well that was a short Northumberland idea. Thinking cap back on.

LATEST NEWS FLASH....she's sleeping over tonight, Monster, not Ally or Freddie.

2 bottles of white going in fridge, Dutch courage is a must when fighting 'Monsters' and demons.

Catch ya later, probably more the worse for wear.....Repeat after me "I must not drink, I must not drink"

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, May 06, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

..looking at the first picture..the words "Yep..i can see right through to the other side" came to mind...HAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home