Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bad memory or alzheimers ?


Well it's been a while, and to say I'm rusty at this Blogging thing is a slight understatement.

A lot's happened since the last post, some good things, some bad and some just pure shitty.
As another Christmas approaches and maybe a glimmer of light in the posting on me blog department

( But as you can see in the past, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH)

I just wondered what the other bloggers were up to.

I see the FlickR link on the right has been updating some of the recent photos I've taken. So maybe a few of you have been keeping up to date with the snaps from the undead.

Monster has grown in the height department as well as the attitude department, but she's still our little Monster.

Here's a shot of her at Halloween, and yes, yours truly had to do the make-up. She insisted on my back combing skills being put to use, but, as someone commented recently, next year I'm going to drag her backwards through a hedge to get the same effect.



You try telling her bald vampires don't tend to have hairdressing skills

Mam got her bungalow she so badly needed. Just a short distance from her previous house, but no stairs to struggle with. Two weeks and we had it cleaned out, painted, new lights fitted and generally done to her liking. Bloody hard work, but to see how settled she is now, it was worth it.
We all mucked in, Carol did a fantastic job cleaning inside and out, my uncle was down everyday helping me with decorating, and even Bob from work came to assist in lifting carpets and carrying them across to the new house. Mind you, the two of us with a 4 metre carpet on our shoulders brought memories of that classic film 'The Plank'





Thinking of friends, I wonder how Arry's doing these days. I hope Ally's been dropping the odd insect in, poor bugger needs someone to care for him. Left to me he'd be a speck of dust by now.






Well, the undead one's off for now. Hope to be back...cough cough. Monsters here tomorrow night, so I'll have to conserve energy before the onslaught of attitude hits.






1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, December 23, 2007, Blogger AllyBally said...

Bloody hellfire!

Imagine my shock at wandering past my mate's crypt and finding a new post... about bloody time, an' all!

Ahem... don't leave it so long to the next one, will ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home