Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yawn



Well, "Good Morning World".
Absolutely peeing down here, just got out of bed and somehow just can't be arsed to go to the gym. There's always tomorrow.

Oy Ally, it's been 17 days now without a sniff of alcohol, but don't worry It wont last much longer so you can still release those moths.
Not much doing at work, it can be quiet at this time of year. but we were assured lots and lots of work was coming in. To be quite honest I couldn't give a stuff. When you hate going to work, the thought of finishing aint too bad. Of course if I was finished it would be different, I'd probably wish I was back. But till that happens I can just dream of not having to go to work.
Another win on the premium bonds this month, thats £100 this and £100 last month, and £150 in November. Most months now I seem to get a sniff, but alas it's not the big one to take me and Freddie out of hell.

I still can't upload photos using the upload phot button and I cant insert a hyperlink. All since installing the BT Home hub software with the Yahoo broadband browser. The only way of getting photos on is by blogging them from either Flickr or Picasa2. Any advice would be appreciated. I've even tried to reconnect the old modem, but that wont bloody work now. So balls to technology,
I'll just have to muddle through.

Till next time X

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, January 17, 2007, Blogger AllyBally said...

Sorry... the moths have gone tee-total!

We'll stretch to a bitter lemon if that's better than the mineral water...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home