Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh Hell....Sorry Freddie


Sort of promised Freddie I would be online last night, for one of our er….rendezvous. You know the kind, a crazy lady talks gibberish and I have to try to put her right…..something I don’t think medication could do. Anyhow, when I got home the puter had been taken over by the wedding invitation craze. The better half had decided to create a few different designs of card wording, got in a bit of a knot and needed Cheeky to assist. Well believe it or not, but I ain’t any wedding invitation expert, and I don’t think she appreciated me suggesting putting “Bring a Bottle” on the cards.

Bloody women, no idea.

Hence I got online late and missed me buddy. Now she will be thinking I’m avoiding her…I can imagine the photo of me undies on her washing line being published if I keep this up.
Sorry Freddie, you sweet, caring and very patient person you…..that might do the trick.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

"Sorry Freddie, you sweet, caring and very patient person you"
and you think these word are going to cut it uh ?? NOT...lol..no porblem Chee..now that underwear..Yikees
second thoughts..let not think about them..lol..
Your 40,000 texts i got yesterday will do..
Bloody women uh ? we'll have to see about that sunshine..hahahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home