Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sidney has a double chin...



All's well in the crypt today, the sun's shining outside and 'Little Monsters' on her way over as I type.
Sidney seems to be putting a little weight on, I'll have to find out who seems to be overdoing it with the diptera treats, and my money's on Lupin. There's only really enough room for a Cheeky in the coffin, without a portly Sidney stuck under the pillow.

Spent time last night with Freddie, trying to sort this flipping blog code stuff. Poor Freddie, I had to show her everything. She gets herself in such a tizz and only my calm, soothing and rather debonair manner seems to help.... ....and if you believe that your as daft as me.
Between us we do tend to sort things out, whether it's sorting out how much of a fool she thinks I am, or how stupid I think she is. Pretty good relationship if you ask me.
Always impressed with Lupins blog, seems she has the intelligence to be able to change her blog as and when she feels the need. Personally, I think her blogs looking pretty damn good. I just hope she doesn't think I'm using her ideas, especially with adopting Sidney. After all she did mention anyone could adopt a friend.
Nice to see someone else is reading my blogs. Lupins friend Gill mentioned 'Eggs is Eggs' to her, so Hello Gill, if your reading this.


Monster has just arrived with rather large pram and doll, both parked up in the kitchen. I would like to put her art and anything else she wants onto a separate blog with her own profile, rather than as it is now, linked to mine with my profile. Can't imagine her wanting readers thinking she's a shaven headed grumpy old vampire, now would we.

Oh hell, the 'creature' has spoken...I better make a move from this damn keyboard, and check on the condition of the kitchen, the pram's been parallel parked against the fridge. I can't imagine 'T' cutting the fridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home