Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm here.

Evening bloggers, and non bloggers. Didn't post the last two nights as life never threw anything interesting in my direction.
Todays work rate seemed seemed to go a little mental, time just slipped past faster than the production speed wanted by the boss. Well Dave, (that's the boss) you've got no chance tomorrow of getting any records broke, Cheeky has 12 sausage buns to cook, with onions. Friday morning shift always has to include sausage buns, and I'm usually the chef. I don't mind cooking, but more importantly it's better than bloody working.
I remember one Friday mid-day leaving the factory at the end of shift to be met by Dave. "Off to play squash Chris ?", "Er, no, what gives you that idea ?"The bloody squash racquet sticking out of your rucksack stupid". Then the penny dropped, "it's me flipping griddle pan stupider". The look on his face was worth the weeks graft. "Bloody hell, there's only you that would get away with it" was his reply, as he continued into the factory shaking his head.

Did the gym routine today straight after work, and only two other members in at the time. They left after 15 mins or so, leaving me on me lonesome. Soon filled up mind you.
Came home to find out 'Little Monster' was soon to land round, and boy did she land with a bang.
After tea the monster had to be walked home, but as usual, half way she wanted a piggy back. I swear that kid's getting too heavy for piggy backs, my aching back proves it.

Off out with Bob tomorrow night, I think. Don't tend to plan for definite till at work tomorrow. Saturdays plans are being left open, weather or hangover permitting I might go walking. I fancy the dales again, but we'll see.
More photo's should follow after the weekend.
Toni called yesterday to tell us how much it's going to cost her just to move house. £2600 for legal expenses and stamp duty, bloody highway robbery if you ask me.

Early night tonight, been a long week, and one needs beauty sleep.






Oh, and congratulations to Shelley Rudman who won Britain's first medal at the Turin Winter Olympics when she took a surprise silver medal in the women's skeleton event today.
Rudman finished 1.23 seconds behind winner
Maya Pedersen, courtesy of a blazing second run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home