Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bollocks...

Well it's mid week, and getting nearer to the weekend every second. Just returned from the gym, seems nobody must like training at 7am. I must admit I have reservations when I first wake, but the quiet gym is a blessing. Some bugger at the gym has had the idea of bringing in a private training company, and what a poncy looking pair of plonkers we have walking round in their white T-shirts on, with "personal trainer" emblazoned across the back. Now don't get me wrong, some might benefit from them, but when I'm jiggling and joggling along on the treadmill I don't want some prat swaggering up and asking if I'm ok, especially when he knows his bill is £40 a time. So a disgruntled grunt soon sent him oh his way. I might be known as the grumpy jogger now,insteadd of the grumpy vampire, Ally so kindly named me.

On the job front, seems my bloody partners blood pressure has won him a reprieve from the machine, so guess who's been asked to take over his role.....MUGGINS HERE.
I didn't want the job, and don't relish it, but I couldn't really say no and risk the boss getting revenge later by forcing me onto a worse job......so Freddie, it's back to that all important Lottery win..........HELP.

Back soon....

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, March 23, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

one day Chee..but i have a sad feeling our number will be up ..before our numbers come up...hahahaha...but don't worry my friend if my numbers come up..and i win it big i'll remember you..where will we go first ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home