Monday, March 13, 2006

Nightshift.....sucks.

It's been a quiet weekend, what with the hangover and the bloody freezing weather, the farthest reached was the gym yesterday.
Won £21 on the Euro lottery Friday, £50 on this months premium bonds and what with the £10 last weekend, it seems that cottage in the country and no need to work is getting closer, NOT.



One can but dream...

Nightshift week this week, so don't expect a smile. A disgruntled snarl might be the norm this week.
Been posting a couple more photos onto a different site this weekend, had some good remarks and advice. I might just treat myself to a better camera soon. A few more months out and about and snapping might just make a difference. The only snapping this week will be towards the lads at work. Seems we all detest each other on nights. Mind you, we can seem like enemies on the best of days.

'Little Monster' called earlier to ask if she could pop round tomorrow. So looks like I'll have a helper whilst slaving over a hot stove. Resulting in the kitchen resembeling a warzone.

Seems some of our lads are being called home from Iraq. But let us not forget the poor lads who sacrificed their life or health in a war which I feel will never end. I personaly feel if the army returns, but the death and destruction continues, WHAT A WASTE......

So that's that tonight. I'm off to watch a little TV before the call of the night....

Cheeky's nightshift prayer.

May the Lord above look down on me
and help me through the night
Then help me win the Lottery
Cos work right now is sh*te.


Surrender


I think I need a stress toy..








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home