Monday, July 10, 2006

Love you...


Well, Carol's in hospital, and awaiting her operation first thing in the morning. Toni and Dave turned up after work, and around 8.15 we all left Carol to try and rest as best she can. They asked if I fancied calling for a quick drink, but to be honest there's only one person I want to be with at the moment, and that's Carol. It was heart breaking leaving her. I know she's in the best place, but it's been too quick for her. A matter of a few weeks ago everything was turned upside down, and I can't believe how empty and helpless I feel.
The day she comes home can't come soon enough. I'm off work next week to look after her, so it's good not to be at work, but the reason I'm off is the last I wanted.

Thanks to Ally and Freddie, I'll pass on your kind words tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home