Sunday, January 29, 2006


Last week 'Little Monster' lost a tooth, a front tooth, and more importantly a front tooth that cost me £1. Seems that wasn't enough for one week, and the tooth next to it has now 'left the building' so to speak.
The poor little angel, er...cough cough MONSTER, can't speak very well and sounds quite funny. The fact that I kept asking her to say "Six little Sausages Sitting on a Saucer" didn't help.
And if you dare ask if she's been kissing the boys, it all just kicks off.

My thanks again go to Freddie for sitting and going through this Html code jargon. Never having worked with it doesn't help when you want to change things on the blog. How Lupin keeps changing her blog without any trouble beats me. And it's always Freddie who keeps me in line. Bloody intelligent women, don't you just love em...Oh and thank you ladies for pointing out some of my animations didn't work. Seems I'm doing the same as my one legged pet duck...going round in circles.

Spent a while the other day just clicking through the random blogs on blogger. I just wondered what the chances are of getting a blog you know. Either another you own or a friends blog. I wonder how many blogs are buzzing around hyperspace at the moment. It amazes me as to the varied topics on blogs, some like mine are just a bit of a messy diary. Others can be a little more of a business type, and some more of an adult theme....the adult ones just don't interest me, and to prove it I only have 124 in my faves.
Well before I go I want to put a little picture on the blog of Monsters gummy smile. So for all of you with anervouse disposition, TURN AWAY NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home