Sunday, January 29, 2006

Spring has sprung


Good afternoon bloggers, and what a lovely afternoon it is. Just got back from the gym and saw more people walking through the fields and country lanes, made me think maybe spring is just around the corner. Even the nights are a little longer, don't they say 3 minutes a night longer.
Gym was nice and quiet and sort of getting back to normality. The new relief manager seems to be on the ball, so to speak. Since the sudden walk out by the previous staff at Christmas, the place had been going down slightly, but all seems to be getting in order.
Left the gym to a text off Freddie, that woman could contact me at the bottom of a mine shaft. She mentioned the time being wrong on the guestbook, and to be honest I didn't know it had a clock on it. She mentioned on her blog about not wanting to know what people think about her posts, and to be honest I felt the same. If the book isn't popular or I get weird posts it'll go....might even go anyway, we'll see.
Ooo dinner's ready, I'm starving and me belly wont wait.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, January 29, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

Oy Mister..if i found you at the bottom of a Mine Shaft..we'd be in BIG trouble..HaHaHa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home