Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tracker/Counter...


Just been looking at the site tracker/counter, or whatever they're called. I installed it on the main blog Eggs is Eggs, and also on the Joseph Simpson blog. I added it at the weekend and just really been messing around with it tonight. Amazes me as to the varied destinations that my hits originate from. Tells me everything but the persons actual e-mail address and inside leg measurement. I can find IP address, town or city location, what Operating System being used, browser used, monitor resolution etc etc. It even gives me a digital photograph of the view from the persons monitor, so the person in Blackpool, yes you, you know you do look sweet in your 'Kiss me Quick' hat. From Blackpool to Dudley, Manchester to Winston-Salem USA, and then across to New Zealand across to Asia, with a mix match selection across Europe. Some I know who they are, and others I have an idea and the rest I just wish more would leave comments when they call. Be it good comments or bad, I don't mind...Having said that, any really bad ones and I needn't post them. Hahaha
Oh and the person in New Zealand, stop looking at that rather suspect web site.....You'll go blind doing things like that.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote

"I can find IP address, town or city location, what Operating System being used, browser used, monitor resolution etc etc."

LOL

You've come on a bit, 'you're spies, spies....all of you I tell you :-)'

Well you probably caught me looking then (ssshhhh):-)

Voyeurism is all rather interesting and habit forming though ;-)

Well done,it's one of he better ones (blogs!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home