Sunday, January 22, 2006

Shattered...

Well folks, firstly thank you to Flyboy for his lovely remarks and the link towards my Joseph Simpson Blog. I feel Grandad would have been chuffed to have his life bouncing around cyberspace. Well, I hope so..

Check out Flyboys photographs, linked from his blog, very impressive.

Secondly, I'm shattered. Seems a weekend of 'Little Monster' takes its toll on an old Cheeky. The undead get tired too you know. Had a good session at the gym this afternoon, and on leaving the building a "Hi Chee" text from Freddie. Bloody Vodafone, everyone else on the other networks get a reception inside the gym, but oh no not me with Vodafone.
Spent time tonight updating Monsters blog, she wanted her new artwork pieces uploading, and to let you all know she has lost another tooth. I had to write a short piece for her about the weekend of the wobbly tooth.
I wish she could actually edit her own blog, but at 6 years old I dread to think what she'd put on. I also want control of her blog just for safety sake, you can never be too careful.

I can't be believe how much I enjoy this blogging thing, and my thanks go to Indigo Lupin for giving me the idea in the first place. I'd heard of blogs, but never really knew what they were, but now it's blog, blog awayyyy.
The creative talent throughout all the blogs I've seen is quite amazing. To think, people get paid thousands for spending time in a bloody house in that BIG BROTHER crap, and some of the most creative work can be found written by unknown bloggers.
Wonder how Freddies night went last night at the Mandarin, bet she never saved me one of those prawn things.
I think she seems to be on the mend after her illness (not the mental one, she still suffers that one...joke) she needs to be getting back to work though, give Steven a break, poor bloke.


Such a shame about the whale in the Thames. I know something had to be done, but when it ends in tragedy you do tend to wonder what would have happened if it had been left alone. I know chances are it might have suffered more being battered against the riverbank, and the number of boats, helicopters and sightseers wouldn't have helped. Let's just hope we learn something for the future.



"Today Police were called to a daycare center, where a three-year-old was resisting a rest. "


Not a very interesting post tonight, but that's it for now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home