Saturday, February 18, 2006

Belt up...


Quite a busy night last night, more 'bling' out than usual. Anyone who's spent a night in Bishop Auckland will know what I mean by the 'bling'. Seems most in 'Bish' have an insatiable appetite for Elizabeth Duke.
After a few pints and rather more passive smoking than I'd have liked, a visit to the wee wee house was needed. Percy was pointed and the porcelain was targeted, then a quick tuck in of shirt and tightening of belt was required. The result of the belt tightening was the bloody thing dropped to bits, and I mean dropped to bits. The metal buckle exploded into many pieces, scattering on the floor, and the pin thingy that goes through the holes shot across the floor and was last seen heading towards the door, making for a quick escape. I wouldn't care, but it was a genuine fake Armani from Turkey.
Now not to be discovered in the gents with belt in hand like some Mr whiplash, I quickly dumped it in the bin and returned to the bar. The night was spent pulling up me bloody trousers, and the odd comment by Bob as to how much weight I must have lost as he'd noticed I kept hoisting me strides up. "Yes Bob, the diet is working" cough...cough.

Well, looks like no walking today, we'll have to see what the day brings. Catch ya later then bloggers.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, February 18, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

hahaha i've never heard it being called Percy b4..is that an English saying ?..Mr Whiplash eh..i'll have to keep that one in mind...
No walk..awww Chee..i'm sure you will find something else to whipcrack the day away with..hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home