Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Angel is landing



Well, it's one more shift at '*hithole PLC', then the Touring Angel hits Manchester. Hotel booked, cold beer on order and the usual concert 'T'shirt space has been set aside in the shirt drawer, just along from the studded leather thong...I don't think.
So Thursday night, one black clad skinheed will be in the hotel bar early if you fancy a pint. If you're late, look out for the shiney bonce in The Old Wellington, or the Printworks.
Seems years since I last saw Depeche Mode at Manchester. In fact it is, bloody October 2001. I'm sure I was in shorts in the days way back then.

depeche mode tour 2005/2006


This flippin 'Anti virus' window keeps popping up to remind me I need to upgrade in the next 14 days. Yes Mr Norton, I bloody know....and thanks for telling me the one I have is no longer available, so surprise surprise, I have to purchase the latest one at a little more cost to me.
Still, I know a few who have had their 'puters' taken over lately. Ken seems to have had music and pictures removed from his, he reckons by one of those buggy things. So Mr Norton, I'll be in touch soon.
I see Arsenal are doing well tonight, I can hear screams and shouts, so I take it they've just scored again....or someones just streaked across the pitch. Either way, the dragon sounds happy downstairs.

Thanks for the text and mail Karen, just having one of those times at the moment. We all get them I suppose, but our own, is always our own....if that makes sense.


Well, the gym this afternoon was quiet. And no sight of the personal trainer doing his 'hunt the rich member' walk. Anyway, I think he's got the message when it comes to this not so rich member....SOD OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE TO WOBBLE AND JOGGLE TO MY HEARTS CONTENT.........


Well that's the end of what looks like a bloody blog advert for Depeche Mode. Catch ya soon.

..................Roll on Thursday

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

does that mean you're rolling into Thursday ?? if so the gym ain't working buddy...lol..
*our own, is always our own* Yes makes perfect sense..
have fun on Thursday..where ever it is your going..i think i missed where !!! can you tell me again..haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home