Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The dummy has left the pram...

Well it's now official, Micks bloody blood pressure has enabled him to come off the job, and muggins here has been asked to replace him.

A little More money.....Yep.

Me as before, back as team leader.....Yep.

Did I want the job.....Nope.

On a brighter side of work, that's it till Monday night. So it's off in the morning to Manchester. No hurry, I expect the roads will be their usual bottle neck near the city. It's a case of get the car parked at the hotel, and find that nice cold beer I promised myself.

I think one who must be obeyed has plans on shopping Friday, so that's something else nice to look foreward to.......NOT.
Been messing around with a couple of pictures, this digital enhancement isn't as easy as it looks. What with histograms and bloody pixilation thingies, I wish people would just press the shutter and leave the resulting photo alone. Well to be truthful, it's great, just I aint got the idea yet. Hey one day I might be able to knock 2 stone off my body, digitaly of course. I tried to make Monster look all spooky in one picture, but the unedited one looks as scary. Have a look yourself and see what you think.













Ooooo, scary little monster. I might just put them on her blog....That'll make her jump.

Well the shower calls, it's shouting "Oy stinky, get your arse in here" or something like that.

Catch ya all later, might get a couple of photos whilst in Manchester. Anyway I'm off to get sorted.........BYE

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, March 30, 2006, Blogger AllyBally said...

I was just thinking it was about time you were sorted...!

I notice you didn't try to make your own photo more scary... but then I don't think you could do much to the starting material to make it more frightening!

Enjoy your concert, my friend...

x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home