Thursday, April 06, 2006

Oooo it's Thursday.

Well the week isn't going as bad as expected, even Friday's within sight. Been awake for an hour now, I tell ya, these nightshifts aint good for a vampires' social life. Had a chat with Stan this morning. He's going to be my new workmate starting next week. Me being the friendly, calm, considerate and somewhat 'cough' 'cough' charming person I am (As normal, no comments Ally and Freddie) I soon convinced him it's going to be WORK..WORK..WORK. I got the impression he was a little confused as to how he can learn the job whilst getting the coffee, and keeping a close check on the sausages in the oven on Friday mornings. For anyone thinking we work in a kitchen, WE DON'T. We're just a bunch of growing lads who need our grub. A right lovely bunch of coconuts....that's what we are. Wasn't that a song ?




On another topic, Isn't it difficult when you think, and want, to know a little of someone, but now and then you find your further from knowing them than you were at the start. Sounds confusing, but that's me, confusing.
Funny how we seem to sometimes take to what can only be described as strangers. We don't know them..... their life..... or anything that makes them tick. But we can still feel for them when we hear of the difficult events and situations that shape their life.
I always said, and always will, that personally I go off first impressions too much. The 'good' first impression tends to be correct more often than not. But any bad impression I get at the start, can tend to put up a barrier, and prevent knowing the true person who stands before me.

On that note... to the person who has my concerns at the moment, take care, laugh, smile and cry. But always listen to those who truly care for you. Remember, those we can seek to help us through difficult times, need not always be the ones who stand before us.

Bloody hell......who started that topic ??? Must be the dark side of nightshift. Sat here posting a post that even has me confused, let alone you folk who look in from the outside. Still in me shorty jim jams. The ones with the rather fetching tartan patterned shorts, worn in honour of our friends from over the border. I wonder if they had these on the film set of 'Highlander'


Well that's it for now. One tired and twisty nightshifter off to shower........Jim jams will be carefully folded and placed on radiator for overnight warming, to aid comfy sleep in the morning.

Rule of thumb............A warm haggis = a good kip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home