Saturday, April 01, 2006

Gobby Gabbly



Just been messing around with this gabbly.com thingy, and at first glance seems quite interesting. Seems you just type gabbly.com/ before any web site address, and the gabbly chat box appears enabling you to talk with any other members who happen to be on the site at that time. Now I know it's early days, but every site I tried, I ended up the only one online. I know I talk to myself, but I think it'll be better once there's more members.

Been a restful day today, especially after the visit from the 'angel' on Thursday night. The gym visit was enjoyable, if a little quiet. Seems the only other poor sods training were hotel guests, and the lounge area seemed to be full of women wrapped in white robes. Nothing wrong in that mind you, quite a nice site to walk in and witness the ladies trying to hide their modesty whilst sipping glasses of water................. Lovely. Quite looking forward to tomorrows gym visit. Might even comb me hair.......er, not.

Fantastic to see Gretna stuff Dundee today, and end up in the Scottish cup final. Nice to see hard working lads succeed, rather than the multi-million pound babes that have it all... and more. Don't mention it to Freddie though.

The evil joker's deep inside,
the one the mind should try to hide.
The senseless thoughts of pain and fears
rip the soul that's drenched in tears.


Oh, before I forget.....I'm interested to know who the regular viewer is from Blackpool. Any chance of making a comment or sticking your thumb print in the guestbook. Next time I'm in Blackpool I might let you buy me a pint.......or three.....Freddie took us out for a lovely meal whilst in Canada, and Ally keeps begging me to let her buy me a few drinks when I flutter up yonder. Oh go on Ally, you win.....you can treat a vampire to a night out.....wings are stretched, and fangs are sharp.

I wonder which event would be a first on Orkney.....A visit from the un-dead, or Ally buying a round....I await the reply.

The one night I go online, Ally vanishes and bloody Freddie has guests. Now that's typical

3 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, April 02, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

your just a typical man..your either to premature or to late...haha

 
At 9:56 AM, April 02, 2006, Blogger Cheeky said...

Er.......no comment, stupid

 
At 12:32 AM, April 03, 2006, Blogger AllyBally said...

Oh, go on... I might buy you a pint... If you ask very nicely.

It'll do the moths good to get a bit of fresh air!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home