Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Still here...


Just a quick post again. The weeks been fine so far, busy but fine. New partner Stan is a good laugh, seems he can talk more than me at times. He can even talk more rubbish than me, so he must be a 'canny' bloke. The bad news is that we have a sudden announcement at work today at 2. Seems the big boys are coming down from head office and requested that we have union representatives available. Only one thing meets these requirements usually, jobs to go....If anybody does go, that means the first are our temps, and guess who one of the temps are, yep...Stan. He's been with me two bloody days and it now seems unlikely he'll be with me much longer. I think the factory has a curse these days...if it's not Micky losing his marbles, Harry blowing his knees up, Bob wanting to slash his wrists, (oh and his car refusing to run in with it's clutch engaged)....and finally, Steve wants to rip Mikes head off....What a bloody place of work. More like "business of the damned"


The blog seems to have been deserted of late, same as me buddys. I must make more contact with them, for fear of losing some of the more crazy friends I seem to have met.
There was something else I wanted to say, but nope..it's gone, can't remember. That's a bad sign, that flippin curse has struck again....my memory looks like it's gone the same way as Harrys knees..........UP & AWAY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home