Friday, April 07, 2006

Thank crunchie it's Friday


Well I'll dangle my clanger from the highest belfry.....Thank the little hairy creatures that lurk in dark corners ..... and send thanks to the order of the Garlic bulb, It's here....Friday's here. Only 6 hours to go tonight, 6 till midnight.

Walking tomorrow.....if someone who shall remain nameless, get's up and at em'. Have to think of a route whilst slogging at work tonight, should have plenty of time.

Oh, and one point to clear up. Just got back from the gym, and guess what......there's a new female personal trainer, now I know I might have mentioned my distaste at them in the past, but surely you understand this puts a different perspective on matters...LOL



Hmm, now how to stop jiggling on the jogger.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home