Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bah Bloody Humbug...



Well, that's the most of the presents bought. I did the 'lonely lost man walk' yesterday around Newcastle. Why is it men don't seem to enjoy pressie buying. This shop, that shop, and the other shop. I could bloody scream.


I even had to sit down in the Tavern with a pint. I didn't really want to (zip it you two terriers) but one just had to relax for a while, before taking on the onslaught of women on a mission.


Back to work tomorrow for a shift, then it's off till the New Year.......yippee.


Seems daft I know, going back for one day, but the boss just couldn't do without me. Reckons I'm sooooo important. Well not quite, Charlie's off so some mug has to run the bloody machine to get the orders out before Xmas........

.......................and I'm the mug.

Monster's the usual hyped up kid before Xmas, spots the little envelopes on the tree with her name on every time she passes. Gets the same reply when she makes a move towards them as well....."Get yer mittens off"
If I hear her say "I'm just looking" one more time.....So God help me.

Oh Ally, I forgot the rope for the goat.

Till next time...X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home