Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Calm down ladies, I'm still here.

Greetings oh blogworld. And before Freddie sticks her nose in, the picture's sleepy..not Dopey. Anyway it's 6 am, a day off work, and it's off for a bit of Xmas shopping later. First an hour in the gym just to wake up, and if ones brain wakes up maybe the rest will follow.



Just sent a bottle of wine to work this morning for Charlie. Seems he has to go back into his old department, so I'm losing another good workmate. It's been a pleasure working with him the past few months, so maybe a bottle of red will express my gratitude for his company better than words. I'm not the best at expressing emotions, as some of you can probably tell.

Been busy lately, even had to work 12 hours on Sunday. Mind you, it felt like 12 weeks. Harry filled in for Charlie, and with a heart of gold but a head of sawdust, it made the day seem longer. He's a canny bloke, but can be oh so dense. Anyway, that's why there's a little gap in the blog calendar. No doubt Ally and Freddie are whispering "The buggers gone again", and seeing the picture for me on Freddies blog has just reminded me I didn't reply to her text. Shit, there's another thump on our next meeting.

Oh, one quick question. Why the hell wont this beta blogger let me put hyperlinks in ?. I click the button and all I get is a blank box. A bit like when I want 'Little Monster' to do something, I just get this sort of blank expression, and a look that says "bog off and do it yourself".... hmm, kids.


















Leave me alone, I'm having a moment

Well, one better make a dash for the gym, or one will never get there. Then it's off for Cheekys last Xmas shop. Anybody want anything before I go, well hurry and put your orders in. You've got all of two mins. No doubt the two highland terriers will have the last word here.
Till next time....X

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, December 19, 2006, Blogger Freddie said...

Oy..you can not be refering to Ally and I as dogs are you..(two highland terriers)hahaha..doesn't matter about answering the Taxt Chee..i forget to answer yours sometimes too..

i can't get used to this Blog Beta either..i haven't tried adding a hyperlink yet so i can't help you there..but when i figure it out i'll let you know..

catch you later Fool..

 
At 2:28 PM, December 19, 2006, Blogger AllyBally said...

"The bugger's gone again"?

Thought never crossed my mind... not for a minute... no, siree...

The goat could do with a new length of rope if you're shopping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home