Friday, December 29, 2006

One more gone.



Well another one bites the dust...Christmas that is.
The usual visiting, receiving visitors, scary pressies, even more scarier kids going hyper, then the usual cry from the little ones on Xmas day night "I'm bored".


It's been a strange sort of festive season this year. A time I don't normally relish, but this year things haven't been too bad. I think the worst thing has to be Mam. We had Xmas lunch with her and took her out yesterday, but somethings not right. Since her stroke she seems to be getting very bitter towards things. I think frustration towards her lack of walking freedom and left hand movement is getting to her. In the car yesterday she went silent in the back, I knew something wasn't right, but to be honest again it wasn't her diabetes. We had coffee and a bite to eat as soon as we got to our destination and she seemed OK, but again on returning home she just went silent, not Mam. I fear she's feeling depressed and trapped at home, and to be honest it's breaking me up. I think the better weather might help, and lighter nights. But it just seems a long way off right now.

Going to take Alisons worktops tomorrow, the kids should be there so I'm looking foreword to that job. Eve is one of those girls who gets better day by day. Quiet, polite and a joy. Sam is just plain Sam. Everyday he seems to get more and more like little devil, but as with Eve, a joy to be around.




























The rains driving against the windows as I type, so looks like a bad forecast for the weekend....No surprise there then.


Till next time X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home